Campaign Tools for Community Advocates
We are asking community advocates to help us raise awareness about the Campaign for Justice and the importance of providing access to justice at coffee shops, religious meetings, block parties - anywhere people gather to engage in their community.
- Campaign for Justice logos: Download various versions of the Campaign for Justice logo to include in publications, correspondence, and on your website.
- Campaign for Justice postcard ( 147 KB): Distribute the postcard at events, meetings, or around the office. Simply download and print the pdf file double-sided on 4x6 paper, or request pre-printed postcards at CAforJustice@calbar.ca.gov.
- Campaign for Justice pledge card ( 63 KB): Promote participation in the Campaign for Justice by collecting pledges for donations, pro bono work, and support.
- Campaign for Justice key messages: Reference the Campaign for Justice key messages for help communicating the importance of legal aid.
- Campaign for Justice fact sheet: Present a succinct explanation about the Campaign for Justice with this fact sheet.
- Campaign for Justice inter-faith brochure ( 396 KB): Encourage your faith-based community to participate in a coordinated service for justice.
- #GivingTuesday: Celebrate the work of your local legal aid organization and get involved in this national day of giving.
- Giving Programs: Expand funding for legal aid through existing community giving programs. Sign up and designate your favorite legal aid program as the beneficiary of the donation then tell all of your friends and family to do the same!
Campaign for Justice volunteers are currently reaching out to their communities of faith to organize a special gathering dedicated to discussing how access to justice issues are related to their faith principles with an opportunity to contribute to the Justice Gap Fund during the service. Please contact us for more information on these efforts or to get involved.