Campaign Tools for Legal Aid Professionals and Clients
We are asking legal aid professionals and clients to submit stories to be published on the Campaign for Justice website about how legal aid helped obtain justice and protect the rights of you or someone you know. For examples of stories, visit Legal Aid Stories to read about how legal aid makes a difference in our communities.
- Campaign for Justice logos: Download various versions of the Campaign for Justice logo to include in publications, correspondence, and on your website.
- Campaign for Justice postcard ( 147 KB): Distribute the postcard at events, trainings, or around the office. Simply download and print the pdf file double-sided on 4x6 paper, or request pre-printed postcards at CAforJustice@calbar.ca.gov.
- Campaign for Justice key messages: Reference the Campaign for Justice key messages for help communicating the importance of legal aid.
- Campaign for Justice fact sheet: Present a succinct explanation about the Campaign for Justice with this fact sheet.
- Cy pres toolkit ( 979 KB): Customize this toolkit to encourage your supporters to designate your organization as the recipient for their next cy pres or residual fund award.
- #GivingTuesday: Celebrate the work of your legal aid organization and get involved in this national day of giving.
- Giving Programs: Expand funding for legal aid through existing community giving programs. Sign up and designate your favorite legal aid program as the beneficiary of the donation then tell all of your friends and family to do the same!
- Pro bono outreach: Organize a promotional event to showcase and encourage pro bono work, but don't forget to let us know so we can feature you in Campaign in Action!
- Release forms: Obtain a signed State Bar release form from your client and the photographer for permission to publish their stories and images.
Thank you to the legal aid organizations that participated in #GivingTuesday and to all of the legal aid supporters that made an end-of-year contribution. Access to justice is a hollow promise without the men and women that work every day assisting indigent clients and their work wouldn't be possible without the generous contributions of their supporters.